Sunday, October 30, 2005

Nostalgia 2005

!not there

Autumn leaves rustling,
together to the appointed place the young warriors come.
Hear the vibrations, feel the shudder of metal as
engines whine and whirl, and planes come to life.
Congjure those quondam memories
that deep within you still hold the very quintessential pulpit.

Let the ember flame to life and memories burn.
Ahlcon Public School and Ahlcon Alumni association invites you to

Nostalgia 2005
Re belong

| Ahlcon Public School Grounds |
| 30th October 2005 | | 5 pm onwards |


! mean it
Sprucing up for the soon to come Reunion and that too at this dolefully high Rs. 300/- entry ticket. Oh, well! It would have been a straight NO from my side, may I have been at your place... Whiz in Seniors!! and do something, get the grubstakers or a Santa Claus to this Reunion. For this 300 exorbitant price tag has to come down. And for this, we need your SUPPORT. And when I talk about support, you very well know what I mean. Try and ventriloquize the same to your Boss and convince him to sponsor the event. Am I saying too much (well, yes I am though). And it is very much possible that because of your efforts, class XII students may be allowed to get in Nostalgia 05 and have a bLaST (I just hope the organizers are reading this, for I have been flooded with the same request).
So, please please do contribute something to Nostalgia 2005 and make it a success. Because, as I always say, It is YOUR event (and till yet not mine).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home