Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Prodigy says "Cognoscenti"

!can
This is my first Blog entry and before starting with my balderdash hogwash , I would make a stalwart effort to introduce myself to the readers of this gazette. I am Sanchit Mathur, a prodigy of Ahlcon Public School , laureated for my Computer Skills and prerogative uphold in Programming and Decoding. I have levianthan dreams and aspirations - and that being to overtake Microsoft and be the Future Bill Gates. Yeah, it sounds cool & fascinating!!
Starting with my blather bosh...........


What is Cognoscenti ?
Cognoscenti, pronounced as (konye-shente, kogne-) is a person with superior, usually specialized knowledge or highly refined taste; a connoisseur. The Cognoscenti are those who understand the use of mundane and esoteric power to act on the world in dramatic, far-reaching ways. And why is my blog named Cognoscenti, well because Cognoscenti is something that defines me pretty well. Though i am void of any esoteric or mundane powers, but yet consider myself a person with special abilities & strength, strength to achieve my goal, and thats as I said above - Overtaking MS.

! sign off
Sanchit Mathur
(sanchitm@gmail.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home